An organization of qualified wedding planners and coordinators pledged to uphold integrity and high standards of business ethics and advance the development of wedding planning business as a respected and honored profession.
Guided by the goal of promoting the role of wedding planners and the business of wedding coordination/management as a valuable and professional service, the association seeks to:
- Establish and maintain professional and ethical standards in the conduct of the business, either between and among members, or in dealings with non-member event managers/practitioners
- Provide a forum for members to facilitate new ideas, share best practices and standardize services, with the end in view of establishing a fair and healthy business environment for all.
- Promote camaraderie among all members as well as develop a harmonious relationship with other practitioners of the wedding industry sector
- Provide a forum for resolving conflicts or disputes that may arise between and among its members.
- Conduct programs that shall promote and strengthen the institution of marriage and family.
PAWP officers for 2016-2018
- Chairwoman – Nenita Zagala
- President – Marex Gaba
- Vice President – Nona Clemente
- Treasurer – Celia Cunanan
- Asst. Treasurer – Liza Alviedo
- Secretary – Maj Magpantay
- Asst. Secretary – Reena Gabriel
Membership Committee Head : Voltaire Zalamea
Asst. Head, Membership Committee : Maj Magpantay
Public Relations Head : Nona Clemente
Ethics Committee Head : Jody Liwanag